YOUROPE and IQ Magazine have teamed up to produce The European Festival Report, an EU-funded, free-to-access publication distributed throughout the live music business. The EFR will be published annually.
The 2023 EFR contains:
- Results of the European Festival Survey, with input from 235+ festivals
- A review of the 2023 festival year across the continent
- In depth Q&As with festival pros including Mikołaj Ziółkowski (Alter Art), Codruta Vulcu (ARTmania), Claes Olsen (Øya Festival), Cindy Castillo and Javier Arnáiz (Mad Cool) and Walter Hoeijmakers (Roadburn)
- The latest sustainability initiatives and practical advice
- Discussion of VIP ticketing strategies across Europe
- Vital Health and Safety topics
- A look back at successes, common challenges and solutions
- YOUROPE working group updates and association news
The European Festival Report is a project of 3F: Future Fit Festivals, co-funded by the EU.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The author is solely responsible for this publication (communication) and the Commission accepts no responsibility for any use may be made of the information contained therein. In compliance of the new GDPR framework, please note that the Partnership will only process your personal data in the sole interest and purpose of the project and without any prejudice to your
Take part in the European Festival Survey 2023!
The European Festival Report 2023 will feature the results of a comprehensive survey of festivals across the continent. You can still take part until the end of September.