YOUROPE and IQ Magazine have teamed up to produce The 2022 European Festival Report, an EU-funded, free-to-access publication distributed throughout the live music business. The EFR will be published annually.
The 2022 EFR contains:
- Results of the European Festival Survey, with input from 200+ festivals
- A review of the 2022 festival year across the continent
- In depth Q&As with festival pros including Melvin Benn, Stephan Thanscheidt, Fruzsina Szép & Tamás Kádár
- The latest sustainability initiatives and profiles of critical organisations pushing for vital change
- The best brand partnerships and activations in Europe
- The festival year in Health & Safety
- Yourope working group updates and association news
Read the full report here for free.
The European Festival Report is a project of 3F: Future Fit Festivals, co-funded by the EU.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The author is solely responsible for this publication (communication) and the Commission accepts no responsibility for any use may be made of the information contained therein. In compliance of the new GDPR framework, please note that the Partnership will only process your personal data in the sole interest and purpose of the project and without any prejudice to your rights.
Take part in the European Festival Survey 2023!
The European Festival Report 2023 will feature the results of a comprehensive survey of festivals across the continent. You can still take part until the end of September.