Are you interested in joining YOUROPE as a member?
YOUROPE’s membership fee for festival members and associated members is 1500 Euros per year. There are also ways to reduce the membership fee by 300 Euros, if you pay the fee within a certain period. Companies, institutions and events which are not a festival can become an associated member. Associated members have access to all information and meetings, but they don’t have voting rights at the General Assembly. Brand-new festivals, which have not taken place yet, can join as associated members as well.
Why should I join YOUROPE?
- Get in closer contact with other festivals to communicate with them and exchange information.
- Join various seminars and workshops of our dedicated working groups or the association’s European Festival Conference and make use of the special member rates for these events.
- Get special admissions to music business events in Europe such as ESNS, Reeperbahn Festival, MaMa Festival & Convention, IFF – International Festival Forum, BIME Pro and more.
- Use our standard terms and conditions for artist contracts.
- Join interesting programmes like ESNS Exchange (formerly ETEP – European Talent Exchange Programme), where you can support European talent and even get a benefit by doing it. YOUROPE is a co-organizer of the programme.
- Increase your festival quality by adopting standards from other member festivals that you can easily visit.
What is needed to become a member?
To build a strong and effective association, it is necessary to check the members who are interested in joining the association. We have to talk about the same issues and work towards the same goals – otherwise you don’t get the right results out of YOUROPE. Have a look at the criteria to see if you are able to become a member of YOUROPE.
Also have a look at YOUROPE’s statutes stating the association’s purpose and main goals. The statutes have been updated in early 2021 for the association’s registration in Germany, when it moved from Switzerland to Bonn. They are based on the statutes of the initial foundation of YOUROPE in November 1998.
How can I join?
If you want to join YOUROPE, please fill out the Application Form for Festival Members and send it to our office:
The European Festival Association
If you want to become an associated member, please use the Application Form for Associated Members instead and send it to the above address.
Any more questions?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Phone +49 228 20 70 80 5, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org